We are looking for a results-driven sales representatives to explain the vision and execute sales of our 360fit wellness platform. The Sales Representative must have an ability to articulate the product value proposition, present the product as a demonstration, and have the experience and background to close the deal. This is a role that offers high return for those that can take on building a foundation independently.Responsibilities:
- Provide initiative to product marketing campaigns that will help generate your leads. We provide the tools but we still empower you to drive the process.
- Understand the typical sales cycles of companies. Understand how to assess where you are in the sales cycle with each client.
- Execute prospecting campaigns by aggressive customer outreach.
- Keep management informed by weekly updates and monthly and quarterly territory analyses.
- Careful and continual updating of appropriate Customer Resource Management (CRM) tools.
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Submit orders following company policy.
- Recommend changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Ability to articulate an idea and engage in solid dialogue.
- Inside sales experience specific to pursuing the sale of a technology-oriented product or service in a business-to-business setting.
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills.
- Experience with multiple communications channels (e.g. web, social media, etc.) and how they can be combined and leveraged in a sales campaign is strongly preferred.
- Selling of SaaS in an inside sales model is strongly preferred.
- Results Driven
- Meeting/Exceeding Sales Quota
- Prospecting Campaigns
- Ability to identify a strategy to generate leads and pitch to clients.